Bizarros, Pts. 5 & 6
Call me conceited, but the world of bizarros appears to revolve around me. Maybe it's just that I get around more than the rest of you, but it seems to me that whoever issues these creatures has trained an eye on yours truly. For this endowment, I can't say whether I should yawn or yelp - are these creatures amusing or sickening? It's a question I've asked before, and I repeat it now because each new duplicate is truly more horrible than the last.
This could because I have had to interact with these people on a day to day basis; in place of wonder, they inspire simple distaste. I have no chance to marvel at them from afar - when I see them in the library or outside my room, they traipse mercilessly on the grave of my fantasies. Goldberg's is perhaps the most despicable of the bunch, smugly offering the worst quips which crumble, dead on arrival. I've danced around the word, but I'll say it now: He's a douche.

At least he's a snappy dresser.


1 Comments:
It looks like he's in better shape too. Max is really the inferior copy.
3:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home