A Quick One, While He's Away
The Spark had a makeover, and got rid of their purity test, which made me quite sad. Oh my god! I just realized I could put it in the Wayback Machine! But anyways, my point was that I searched wildly, all the way down to the fourth hit on Google, and dug out a real behemoth of a Purity Test, with over 500 questions, which if not as well-quipped as The Spark, was certainly more Herculean, and eventually shed its clinical precision to blatantly ask some questions of true perversion. I recommend it, if you have the time. It didn't take me very long, since I got to speedily answer 'No' to the maybe 200+ "Have you had sex in a... or with a..." questions. I still managed a 79%. Nothing too special, I guess, but I'm only 16.
Oh wait, even on the Wayback Machine, The Spark still doesn't let me take the Test; it only lets me onto the introductory window. Assholes. How could it possibly hurt them to just leave the Test online? Now they try to revolve almost entirely around SparkNotes, with the Tests shunted off to the side. It's so sad.

8 Comments:
I got 70%.
-kinzie
2:04 AM
Thppbbppth!
10:41 AM
Someone had a lot of time on his/her hands, a lot of creativity, and a lot of uh, methodical-thoroughness. (92%).
1:27 PM
92... oh fun times.
i guess i'm pretty impure. i didn't realize that, i guess.
5:04 PM
84%!
-betsy
7:34 PM
hahahahahaha
i got 48
8:00 PM
I always saw that purity test as an ongoing guage of my success in life. Oh well.
2:55 PM
Also, 91. Ninety, fucking, one. Man that test is depressing.
8:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home