Will you? Oh, please say you will.
N-? Well, WAIT, before you decide, listen to this!
Marry me now and you'll get this diamond ring, absolutely free! Purchased on a long payment plan with a down payment I could barely gather, this ring costs more than I ever have owned in my entire life! It represents my undying sacrifice-for you-and can be yours for just
three
little
words...!
N-no?
Well that's not all! Marry me in the next ten minutes and I'll also give you this brand-new home! A split-level ranch, part brick and part siding (white) with a big lawn and a nice neighborhood, this house will keep us warm for all our lives together. It will have room for our children to sleep, play, and live in, and it will always be clean for you. Marry me in the next five minutes and I'll surround it with a white picket fence, built with the strong two hands of your groom-to-be, if you'll just give me
three
letters: Y....e.....
Still not satisfied!? W-well, wait...there's more! Marry me now and I will always love you. We'll get a big, king-sized bed and push it up against the wall, not in the center, so that I can wrap around you from the other side and protect you from everything in the world. We'll sip wine after dinner and you'll tell me about your day and I'll rub your feet and whisper how much I love, will always love you. We'll sit on the porch in the summer, in the spring, in the fall, and talk until we know everything about each other, but there will always be more and we will talk and talk and always understand each other as we grow old together. And if you die first - you will, I would not leave you - I will remember you every night on that porch as the crickets start singing, and you will live forever in my dreams and in the faces of our children and their children, forever, if you will just
call
now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home