Reasons To Believe
Apparently all you have to do to convert to Islam is head over to islam.about.com, where there's a handy guide labeled "How To Convert to Islam." With 7 simple steps, bam, you too can be a Muslim! There are even four tips in case you have trouble. But how could you? The handy difficulty level meter provited by about.com rates converting to Islam as being of average difficulty. So unless you're a below average kind of guy, your Muslimhood is just a short click of the mouse away!
I wish about.com had created a "How to Maintain Your Principles in College" guide or something important. How come no one ever tells you how easy it is to sell out in college? It's so easy to play the fool, and most people do it 3 nights a week. It's not just a matter of alcoholism either. I played the fool last year, and I was as sober and serious as a clam trying to find his stolen pearl. Before you know it, your social life falls into a series of poop jokes and belligerent boasting. It's hard to step back in college and look at life through a broader prism. Days fleet by, and the fun is intoxicating. But never forget yourself, ye burgeoning Muslims. Keep your mind clear and your words pointed. Save your bullshit for the toilet.

2 Comments:
poop jokes really are ubiquitous.
12:46 PM
I guess I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to.
1:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home