And my two front teeth
I second Mark.
I got--
a 20gb iPod
a lock-pick set, replete with leather carrying case
"The Masterplan"-Oasis
a $50 best buy card (if you were wondering, jerry, you have to call them to find out how much money's on it)
an Izod sweater
some pants
maybe if I'd been given a brick of gold my total would have looked something like 1700...

2 Comments:
I believe that I already gave my sentiments to jerrimiah.
I recieved:
a palm sander
a jig saw
a wool jacket.
20 dollar borders gift card.
assorted candy.
screw driver set,
Talking heads -- speaking toungues.
The Who -- Tommy (duplicate)
Segovia -- assorted recordings
Lightnin' hopkins -- assorted recordings
a beatles calendar.
yeah. fuck you all. my gifts may total what jerry got in cash and gift certificates. ah well.
and my parents, who last year both bought the other a pair of identical oven mitts, both bought the other this:
http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessionid=BPhgqfLJYQ3mYFyWTJ0y9GnBT8XZCzlhBLNfCglXZls25yNMdQPF!-1492948472!896278680?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=wrcd_wave_index&pageName=/home_entertainment/music_systems/wave/index.jsp
... bose stereos. and they won't share.
-zuke
2:40 PM
I didn't come close either, but I think I beat you and Mark.
3:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home