He Thrusts His Fists Against The Posts
I woke up today disgusted with sleep. Enough dreams, no joy. A comatose dungeon, I thought, and leapt out of bed. My mom was gone; my sister along with her. I took a shower and did the usual hokey-pokey in front of the sink: contacts, brush your teeth, stare at reflection. I didn't bother with breakfast. It seemed unnecessary at eleven in the morning.
Somebody once told me that a person's life is worth as much as he makes out of it. Actually, nobody's told that to my face, by they throw it at my back every time I turn around. I feel the urge to throw this laptop out the window because it's wasting my time, wasting every breath I take with angsty rants and pointless humor. But I won't.
It's not in my nature.

5 Comments:
The 'D' in JD salinger stands for Dan.
4:09 PM
It's hard to make something of your life when you have to go to school and do homework all the goddamned time, though.
4:50 PM
And Still Insists He Sees The Ghosts
Dan, I feel the same way.
9:40 PM
Don't we all, man?
5:59 PM
There is nothing I hate more than when a day starts with me being really happy but it is ruined by pointless, retarded things like computers, breakfast, chores and distance.
11:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home