Saturday, January 08, 2005

Flashbang!

So school ended at 3:50 and I asked barr for a ride home, and he told me he was gonna get Kirill and head to Kyle's anyway, so I figured I'd come with them. But five minutes, ten minutes later and Kirill hasn't shown up so we just go, get the car, and drive to his house because it's closer. But he's not home, so we head to Kyle's. Fifteen minutes later we're driving around in the farmland out there where the road names are numbers, running out of gas and deciding to suck it up and ask for directions. As we get out of the car in some house's driveway, I notice a sticker on the van saying, "St. Joseph Elementary."
True story, we went to St. Joe on the way from Urbana to Champaign. The woman laughed at us when we asked her. Then she said we "obviously aren't from around here," and then she told us to get "back" on I-74. That basically kicked off the whole night of us doing random shit. Hiding in the dark, tailing Lauren, eating soup...man, it ruled. People who do real things are total shit bombs. They've got nothing on us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's amusing about that is that from uni, st. joe is in the exact opposite direction of kyle's house.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger MYW said...

haha haha

"aren't from around here"

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home