Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Welcome to the world of choice.

When you gotta pick, you gotta pick, you can't have both. That's what pissed me off about that one incident with Jerry, with the secret and the railroad tracks. I hate people who want both and will cheat in any way they can to get both. When there are two diametrically opposed things you can't drift towards one and get its benefits and then float to the other one again. That's called opportunism. And opportunism is considered dishonorable, and I'd have to agree with that assessment. The time when it hurts most is when it's on a social level. When you have to pick someone over someone else, then you pretend to pick both and in the end someone gets pissed at you. I think you should forgive mistakes, but not twice. Twice is too much, learn your lesson. Although almost everyone who will read this will know why I'm writing it, here's a scrambled clue for the mentally retarded just in case: "You c'nat be our feirnd and dtae Luacs at the smae tmie." He's just too different, i.e. impulsive, violent, aggressive, moody to possibly be considered a decent person at the same time as you consider us decent people. You just gotta chose, and I believe you have made your choice, although it saddens me what you have chosen...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed.
-Barr

11:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You can pick your friends,
you can pick your nose,
but sometimes when you pick a friend's nose
he stabs you in the gut."

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Lee the Agent said...

I've been thinking and I can't figure out what you think it means at all.

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
Ariel going out with Lucas again is the obvious inference to be made.

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this aint my beef so im not gonna cook it.

-mark

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Lee the Agent said...

That's what I mean Jerry. Like...that's directly stated. So I kept thinking there was like some hidden inference I couldn't work out.

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home