posted by Dan at 8:41 PM
It's true! I present as a solution that we take a few simple steps to decide what this blog is actually for. Focused, blog-style humor? Personal thoughts of any kind? Organized literary work? Horse cock?
11:36 PM
I just noticed that the blog description applied to my time away so perfectly, it could almost be taken literally. Just wanted to point that out.
12:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
The gentleman on the street was kind, but that didn't stop the bus from killing him.
2 Comments:
It's true! I present as a solution that we take a few simple steps to decide what this blog is actually for. Focused, blog-style humor? Personal thoughts of any kind? Organized literary work? Horse cock?
11:36 PM
I just noticed that the blog description applied to my time away so perfectly, it could almost be taken literally. Just wanted to point that out.
12:54 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home