Monday, May 08, 2006

Inspired by the random stylings of those unknown spam poets, I wanted to try my hand at a tribute. I was going to write something really personal and sincere and then have some stupid website rearrange all of it randomly, making not only something beautiful but also safely distant from the original, the meaning hidden but possibly transmuted in some way onto the beautiful random discoveries of its new form. But I couldn't find one. "Word scrambler" turns up those damn kids' puzzles, not the poem program I need. So I'm just going to write poetry for the first time ever and make a hand-made tribute. I apologize for any pretention and take half credit for any meaning. So, Here:

Shining, arms spinning in a cool grey warn,
washing down long silk falls going which camomile and song
rocks. spiders are having from newness lawns? of the silver screen
how are you? captain ralph says then went to in 1974 they won
gong.
a speaker red wall on girth fathoms/ the majesty how are you, girl.
no time save your crunching steel steel blue for the masses
as they walk no more than five workout in the morning
how have you been well
microwaves" silent grand bridges smoke on the water bay
city by the bridge hundreds more than ever be for
all a nick in the time in the world
take two :in the morning
like you i have been are you
worried about finding a job? in this market in digestion time's great slopes clouds the monkey had, on the edge cliff.? if you think it's about when going to the. sea is deep but looking for an alternative to miles's no time to waste on simple
sticks to the goal
well, anyway! i hope you
if you ever
can you see me?
give me a call if you want to hear
more than you effer imagined
time's workout, nothing shining
how are you
goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home