Man, I just got a woman who said that she wanted a "book from the shelf," then pointed behind me at the shelf where we keep books that have yet to be shelved. Still, following my intuition as she shifted behind the monitor so I had to move to see her, I figured she had a reserved book she wanted to pick up. She went on to say she forgot her purse but she remembered her uin number (why?). I asked her to write down her name because she was chinese and didn't speak any fucking english whatsoever, and asking her aloud what her name was would be totally futile. So I go to the shelf with reserved books ("You want a reserve book right?" "Yes, um...it's just...awailable books." I didn't even know there was a v-w switch. Maybe there isn't.) and get her book, and it's
The EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW HANDBOOK
What the fuck? Does the book contain the entire english language? It didn't look like it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home