Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A Bullet's A Disgrace

I went to the young alumni pizza party (YAPP) and the only dudes from the blog that were there were the Count and Brobobot 2084. If there was HB beef towards the party, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED. I don't being the sad sack who goes to the shitty party. I've undoubtedly lost social status.

Priya kept following me during the party. Just the sight of Priya is nauseating. I dare not even touch her, lest I gain some sort of killer mental leprosy. I don't think I need to explain.

Coming back from spending an entire day with the DC I feel as I always do - awkward and slightly ostracized - since I am not really a part of the group and do not feel the familiarity that all the others do towards each other. I feel like a bum trespassing to get drunk on a rich man's lawn when I hang around them.

Use Your Illusion is a pretty bad album. Both CD's combined only have enough hits to supply music for a trip to the Tolono library. Let It Be is the only Beatles album I like, but if you want to dig it you gotta get it naked. LIB...Naked is the only Beatles album that has been remastered, as well.

And just to settle it once and for all, let's vote on the merit of November Rain. The song is only good for deterring orgasm during lovemaking. Slash had a better solo on "Give Into Me", off Dangerous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee the Agent said...

I didn't even know when it was. Or where. Mainly the issue is non of us are more than tangentially connected to the DC, so it wouldn't have made sense for us to show up.

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally forgot about the pizza party until i saw ayesha's away message about it.

so it was mostly last year's seniors?

--betsy

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home